There are so many brands offering quiet upright vacuum. And some of them have a good quality and can completely match your need, but some don’t. Under that condition, how to choose the right one becomes a headache thing.
Don’t worry; it won’t be a headache thing to choose the right one, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular quiet upright vacuum for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
What are the Best Quiet Upright Vacuum
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless UprightThis pound for pound champ hits dirt with a one-two punch.The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright knows you when it comes to getting things clean tough beats pretty every time.
- “The suction power is great and its very light weight and easy to use.” – Jonathan Reusch
- “I have this vacuum for over a yr now, the belt broke twice in the first couple of months.” – Benita Eataon
- “It has great suction, retractable cord, and hose attachments.” – Jess
Hoover Platinum Collection Lightweight Bagged Upright with CanisterSuperior cleaning power that removes more dirt from carpets than other lightweight bagged upright models tested.
- “It has great suction, light weight, easy to use.” – Padmakar
- “The canister unit is nice, light and has a wand attachment that extends to you can reach ceiling fans, corners, baseboards, etc.” – Marc
- “I would definitely buy this vacuum again but hope it lasts for years.” – Paul Stanley
Shark Rocket Professional – Model NV482 This lightweight, Never Loses Suction upright vacuum is ultra-maneuverable featuring enhanced swivel steering for better control to maneuver in …
- “It’s quiet enough and easy to maneuver.” – angiedj
- “The amount of dust/hair/stuff this vacuum picks up is amazing.” – kraber616
- “It has to be the best bang for your buck out there.” – Pen Name
Cleaner Carpets.* Cleaner Air.™** Clean your carpets faster and better with the power of Shark® Rotator™ vacuum. Deep clean carpets without losing suction and clean bare floors …
- “This vacuum is awesome…best vacuum I’ve ever owned.” – SP
- “It’s lightweight but still sturdy, powerful and easy to use.” – NewAgeMama
- “Thought about getting and trying the Dyson, but just didn’t want to spend that much money at this time.” – Lady At The Lake
Shark Navigator Elite Professional Rotator – Model NV402 Powerful suction and amazing cleaning performance in a lightweight and maneuverable vacuum. Clean floor-to-ceiling and everything in …
- “Excellent Suction. easy to maneuver around furniture. easy to assemble, attachments easy to use and understand.” – Antoinette K.
- “So I hope it keeps up and lasts a long time and I will post an update.” – T. Blake
- “I’m always amazed at the amount of dirt it picks up.” – baileyblair
Equipped with a powerful yet quiet 12 amp motor, this upright vacuum cleaner provides exceptional cleaning results and improved indoor air quality. The unit automatically adjusts to the proper setting for just about any carpet height, while its HEPA filtration system captures 99.
- “It’s simple, well made, very quiet, and the suction power is shockingly strong.” – anynamewilldo
- “The only dislike is the attachment hose which is too short for some things I like to do.” – Jackie Wacky
- “This vacuum works great picking up their hair on hard wood floors and on carpeting.” – Joan M. Patrici
The Miele S7 Series features breakthrough SwivelNeck technology that lets you steer your upright with little more than a turn of your wrist or even extend it into its unique flat-to-the-floor position.
- “It has great suction, is very lightweight and so easy to move around.” – Ander Alsip
- “Compared to the Miele, these other vacuums sound as loud as jet engines.” – P. Yoon
- “Great for long reaches to ceiling corners without using a chair.” – Glenda M. Black
The Eureka AirSpeed Bagged Upright Vacuum is recommended for customers who are looking for a vacuum has high suction power and provides a deep cleaning performance.
- “Easy to assemble and easy to use; light weight but powerful.” – Happy vacuumer
- “The hose is able to be stretched to a great length quite easily, and the turbo pet upholstery and stair attachment works great.” – Juniorverse1
- “My husband found a split wheel on the beater bar assembly opposite the belt wheel.” – GrannyO
The Hoover C1660-900 Hush commercial bagless upright vacuum has a 12-amp motor, a twin-chamber bagless system with a HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter, a power surge switch, a hush mode, and various cleaning accessories.
- “Very happy with the vacuum and would recommend this to family and friends.” – Kellie Collins
- “It’s much quieter then most vacuums, it has great suction, and very easy to handle, and transport.” – MamacitaSheena
- “Our mats (and it’s ‘mats’ only) see some heavy traffic from mechanics, farmers, construction and industrial workers.” – Kellyboss
Sanitaire Bag less Upright Vacuum. Comes with onboard tools, which include washable Hepa filter 10A, quiet commercial grade motor, 40′ cord, 3:1 stretch hose, brush, view window headlight.
- “Light, easy to maneuver.” – Ronald R. Carlton
- “Flimsy construction is not what I expect in a unit that labels itself “commercial”.” – John P. Grider
- “The problem is the devise that diverts the suction between the hose and bottom is stuck on hose mode.” – Samuel F. Elam
Do I deserve a thumbs up?