There are so many brands offering oreck upright vacuums. And some of them have a good quality and can completely match your need, but some don’t. Under that condition, how to choose the right one becomes a headache thing.
Don’t worry; it won’t be a headache thing to choose the right one, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular oreck upright vacuums for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
What are the Best Oreck Upright Vacuums
The Oreck Commercial U2000R upright vacuum cleaner has a 4-amp motor, a 12 cleaning path, and a Helping Hand handle, and is better suited for cleaning carpets than typical canister vacuums and takes up less space for storage.
- “Light weight, great power.” – Arthur R. Stees
- “Love the extra long cord.” – Janice Everhart
- “I will probably buy a second one for another house.” – R. Servoss
The XL Insight Upright from Oreck delivers tremendous cleaning performance while weighing only 9lbs!. It is so lightweight it makes cleaning seem effortless.
- “Lightweight, very powerful, extremely efficient, and easy to use–what more could a person want?” – KC
- “It cleans well on our short napped rugs and carpets and works fine on the slow speed on the tile and wood flooring.” – Virginia Logos Guy
- “I like the Oreck Insight Vacuum cleaner it does a nice job and really sucks!” – lauram k michel
Weighing about 7.7 lbs, without the cord, it is the lightest weight full-powered vacuum Oreck has ever made.
- “Very Light and easy to maneuver.” – Tom Ruhland
- “My daughter has been after me to buy and Oreck, and now I know why… there is no better, lighter-weight vacuum out there!” – Aunt Cindy
- “Well this is a quality Oreck – very powerful through their straight forward design.” – L. Matiukas
The Oreck Touch Upright is a powerful, easy-to-use bagless vacuum designed to make cleaning easy. Offered by Oreck but designed by consumers, the Touch is made easy-to-use by five intuitive features, including power switch in the handle, quick-draw power wand, clean-hands dirt canister, floating head for all floor types and swivel steering with a lay flat profile that conveniently gets under and around furniture; together, these features redefine ease-of-use and value in the bagless upright vacuum category.
- “This vacuum has a LED light on the front to give you a little extra light but it’s not super bright.” – Cute Chihuahua
- “It is light, yet has great suction, easy to manuever.” – Melinda Ford
- “When the attachments are pulled out and used and put back in place the vacuum doesn’t return to correct power.” – Lavendar
The Oreck Commercial U2000RB upright vacuum has a 12 cleaning path, a cogged V-belt, a Helping Hand handle, and a 40′ cord, and is better suited for cleaning carpets than typical canister vacuum cleaners and takes up less space for storage.
- “I love its light weight and maneuverability.” – F. D. Waterhouse
- “It is a commercial product, no frills, just work.” – A. P. Hoban
- “It works well on carpets and hard surfaces.” – Coy Harmon
The XL2000 Commercial Series Upright is the lightest, most powerful upright in the industry. A high-speed, double-helix brush revolves at an incredible 6,500 RPM, rejuvenating carpets and making them look new again.
- “My 18 year old Oreck that I have has a few broken parts but it is still doing it’s job and very well.” – Kathleen Burbul
- “Light weight and very powerful with a very long cord.” – Average consumer
- “I am sorry I wasted so much money and the bag costs are outrageous.” – Mark
Comes with a FREE 3 pack of bags!!!!
- “I contacted Oreck and they just told me to take it to a dealer.” – R. Morrison
- “The problem ended up being the belt, which hadn’t been changed in I would say at least two years.” – G. Miller
- “Not only do the belts break easily, but I had smoke coming from mine.” – Newboles
ORIGINAL MOTOR FITS ALL ORECK UPRIGHTS (EXCEPT XL21 VACUUMS)WITH WIRING DIAGRAM. If you’re not for sure how to install yourself, we recommend having this motor installed by a experienced vacuum repairman.
- “Save money, replace the motor if you like the vacuum.” – Stanley G. Baker
- “The motor was very easy to install, just follow the directions for wire placement and you should be set to go.” – M. Stachowicz
- “This is not an Oreck original motor.” – Jennifer Lundman
The Oreck Commercial UPRO14T Pro-14 dual-motor upright vacuum cleaner has a 1,000-watt dual motor and a 14 cleaning path, and is better suited for cleaning carpets than typical canister vacuums and takes up less space for storage.
The Oreck Commercial UPRO18T Pro-18 dual-motor upright vacuum cleaner has a 1,000-watt dual motor and an 18 cleaning path, and is better suited for cleaning carpets than typical canister vacuums and takes up less space for storage.
Please Bookmark & Share
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.