Guys, if you don’t know how to choose a sweeper vacuum, we are able to help you with it.
We will provide you with many featured sweeper vacuum. And I personally think that the featured ones are definitely the best. And this page I am talking about will not claim which ones are the best but only guide you to buy the one that is best for your needs.
Hey, want are you waiting for? Scroll down the page now please.
Top Recommended Sweeper Vacuum
Perfect Sweep Turbo Cordless Rechargeable Sweeper, 2880Aby BISSELLSweepersEver since Anna and Melville Bissell patented the sweeper in 1876, it’s been the standard for easy cleanup.
- “Picks everything dog hair…. dog food..” – Jason
- “It is very light and quiet, and it was easy to put together.” – S. Wu
- “As you push the sweeper and the wheel turns it makes these side brushes turn as the wheels turn.” – Peggytwitty
The bissell sweep up cordless carpet sweeper picks up lint crumbs and dirt on the forward and return motion. Its a multi-functional sweeper with edge cleaning and can be used on all floor surfaces.
- “I really like this sweeper.” – Jacqueline Hoyt
- “It is wonderful for the area rugs and well as the tile floor and deep pile carpet.” – Pamela M Lynch
- “I popped the middle brush back into place and again it fell out.” – Jackson Books
The Oreck Restaurateur® Wet/Dry sweeper with the patented Rotoblade® wipers.
- “All my carpet is very short nap and I have no bare floors in my home so this works very well.” – JJ
- “It is light weight and works well for a quick clean up.” – Lynda Williams
- “If you are expecting it to work like an electric sweeper, you will be disappointed, but for what it is, it is great!!!” – Alice in Wonderland
The Dirt Devil Power Sweep Sweeper comes with a powerful 7.2 volt battery that gives you up to 35 minutes of run time. The motorized brush roll allows you to work on both carpets and bare floors.
- “Battery didn’t hold its charge and finally just stopped working.” – Chris Theriault
- “Sadly, after 6 months the thrill is gone.” – A. A. Hamilton
- “Light weight and easy to use.” – MiMi
The Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Sweeper is cordless! It features up to 60 minutes of cleaning time. Its powerful soft rubber paddle removes pet hair and debris from bare floor and low pile carpet.
- “She likes using this much better as it’s very easy to move and steer.” – *rose*
- “I used this on hard wood floors, berber carpet and pile carpeting and it worked great!” – Melodie
- “When used on hard floors, it will pick up pet hair and crumbs, sunflower seeds and pretzel chunks/crumbs, but only on the forward push.” – Twinsboystwice
Super Maid, RV318Super Maid, RV318The Super Maid is our 3-in-1 model. This machine can vacuum most carpet, mop your hard floors, and sweep both your hard floors — wood, tile, marble, linoleum — and carpet.
- “I personally would not even consider using on carpet anyway as there just isn’t enough suction there.” – Nicole
- “The vacuum did not have problems with power cords, unless they were the thicker kind, and then I had to move the cords out of the way.” – bas bleu
- “Noticeably missing from the box is a charging dock.” – D. Hentze
The GV X12 is a powerful sealed washable HEPA vacuum cleaner that is lightweight and very easy to use. Its powerful 12 AMP (1400 watt) motor gets even the deep down dirt.
- “Seriously – don’t waste the money on this piece of junk.” – Jan Pilanski
- “Like most people, I hate doing chores.” – DEBRA L HOY
- “It is light weight, easy to use and slurps up all the cat hair we have!” – Barbara P. Berman
The Steamfast SF-825WH 2-in-1 Everyday Sweeper Steamer is a total hard floor cleaning system in one versatile mop. Spinning bristles sweep up debris and steam cleaning action deep cleans floors without using chemicals.
The Black & Decker CHV1510 15.6-Volt Cordless Hand Vac has 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less bending and better accessibility.
- “This is a great little vacuum, very powerful.” – Diana
- “It is easy to clean, has very good suction and is easy to use.” – Jamboaz
- “The charge on the battery lasts for a long time.” – Adrienne H. Vincent
Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless UprightThis pound for pound champ hits dirt with a one-two punch.The Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Rewind Plus Bagless Upright knows you when it comes to getting things clean tough beats pretty every time.
- “The suction power is great and its very light weight and easy to use.” – Jonathan Reusch
- “I have this vacuum for over a yr now, the belt broke twice in the first couple of months.” – Benita Eataon
- “It has great suction, retractable cord, and hose attachments.” – Jess
Love This Page?
You can post this sweeper vacuum page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.